Professor of the Practice of Music
- Master of Music with Distinction, Indiana University, 1983 Edit
- Recipient - Performer's Certificate School of Music, Indiana University, 1983 Edit
- Special Program Iowa State University, 1981 Edit
- Diploma Central School of Music, Beijing, China, 1970
1. Numerous solo and chamber music appearances internationally as well as in the U. S. A.
2.Recordings with Ciompi Quartet on Sheffield Lab and Albany labels.
3.Solo CD album, "Music of Violn and Piano of Ma Sicong (I)" volume 2 (Naxos 8.570600) is first of the Naxos’s new series “Chinese Classics”, released under Naxos in July 2007
4. Solo CD of “Music for violin and Piano” volume 2 (Naxos 8.570605) by the Chinese composer Ma Sicong has been featured at ClassicsOnline in November, 2009 and has been released by Naxos in March, 2010. The album can be found at: http://www.classicsonline.com/catalogue/product.aspx?pid=889226
- M.Mus., Indiana University at Bloomington 1983