I'm passionate about orchestral music. Always enjoying composing, I like to explore the multiple facets of music making, as mirrors of being and acting in the world. I was born and educated in Rome, where I lived until 2013. I spent some years studying in Basel, at the Hochschule für Musik, before joining the Ph.D. program at Duke. My most prominent musical collaboration has been with the OSN - RAI, for the recording of Flowing under the baton of Yoichi Sugiyama. I also like cooking, watching movies, and lots of other activities, as well, when time allows.
- 2015 Certificate of Advanced Studies (Hochschule für Musik, Basel)
- 2012 Master in Electronic Music (S. Cecilia Conservatory, Rome)
- 2011 Diploma in Piano (San Pietro a Majella Conservatory, Naples)
- 2009 Master in Composition (S. Cecilia Conservatory, Rome)
- 2007 Bachelor in Composition (S. Cecilia Conservatory, Rome)